1. Application of terms and conditions of sale
By completing the product purchase order form and clicking on the “Submit” button and submitting an order via Oceansing’s on-line system, customer represents and warrants that customer has the requisite legal capacity, authorization and consent (under the relevant laws in the relevant jurisdiction) to contract with Oceansing and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions represent the complete and existing contract between customer and Oceansing in relation to the purchase of any of the products. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by Oceansing shall be subject to amendment without any liability on the part of Oceansing. Customers below the age of 16 are to seek parental consent prior to making any online purchases.
2. Product warranty
All products come with a 6-months warranty from the official date of the receipt unless stated otherwise. Oceansing shall pass on any product warranty offered by manufacturer of the products to customer. However, as Oceansing does not manufacture the products itself, Oceansing shall neither responsible for any faults or defects of the products nor shall it be liable for any claims for loss, harm or damage by the customer or any end-consumer or any third party arising out of or in connection with the products. For international orders, the delivered product(s) is considered as an export and no warranty will be provided under Oceansing.
3. Terms of payment
We accept only Visa card, MasterCard and PayPal payments. International customers should note that all prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars, so the bank that owns your credit card must support payment in this manner. You’ll be charged according to the prevailing exchange rate on the day that your bank posts the transaction. All prices quote are exclusive of delivery charges, taxes/levies and other fees, unless otherwise stated.
Oceansing does not charge any customs duties on international shipments, however we cannot guarantee that customs charges will not be applicable to your package when it reaches your country. We are required by law to declare the contents of international packages and to state the full value of the shipment, even if the package contains a gift. We are not responsible for these charges and cannot provide estimates as to what these charges may be. You may wish to contact your local customs office or post office for further information.
4. Delivery service
Free delivery within Singapore for purchases above $200. Customer may also self-collect or request for delivery at a nominal fee of $13. Please proceed with your purchases online and fix the appointment for self collection.
International freight and shipping is available based on the delivery rates indicated on our website. All information published in our website including shipping rates obtained in quotes is subject to changes without notices. All texts, references and links should be considered only as suggestions based on our working experience in the international air freight or sea shipping industry. We DO NOT guarantee its accuracy in all circumstances. It CANNOT be considered such official procedures in all situations. We CANNOT guarantee that our website is free from typos either in the texts content or numbers in shipping rates, charges etc. If a consumer is faced with a misunderstanding or error, we will do our best to resolve the issue with less harm for both of us ASAP. The international rates are exclusive of duties and other relevant taxes that may be imposed by the country of the shipping destination. Customers will have to borne these charges themselves. Oceansing shall be obliged to deliver the products to the customer only upon confirmation of customer’s order and receipt of due payment or satisfactory evidence of due payment from customer. Delivery of the products shall be made in accordance with the trade terms agreed at such place, date or time as Oceansing may notify the customer by email or fax or phone. Upon delivering the order, the person who receives the goods will be required to sign on the invoice and indicate his/her name and NRIC/Passport number. If the person who receives the goods is not the credit card holder or registered customer, it is preferable that he/she produces a copy of the customer’s NRIC/Passport so as to protect the interest of the customer.
If you are not in office or home to accept the package, Oceansing will impose a surcharge for the next delivery. A delivery charge of $30.00 will be imposed to customer for the next delivery upon request and delivered within Singapore.
5. Order acceptance
We will send an electronic acknowledgement to the customer within 24 hours upon successful submission of the electronic order. We cannot guarantee that every title offered for sale online would actually be shipped right away as inventory can change significantly from day to day. In a rare case, a title may be in stock when you place your order and sold out by the time your order is processed. However, for any title which you place an online order and is found to be sold out at the time of processing, we will inform you by email & remove the title from your order.
6. Order cancellation
There shall be no cancellation of or changes to customer’s order (upon submission of customer’s order and/or acceptance of customer’s order by Oceansing) without Oceansing’s written consent to the same. Customer undertake to indemnify Oceansing for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including but not limited to cancellation fees, warehousing/storage expenses and shipping/handling expenses) suffered or incurred by Oceansing as a result of such cancellation of or changes to customer’s order. Customer hereby acknowledges that Oceansing shall incur such loss, damage, cost or expense in the event of any cancellation of and/or changes to customer’s order. Customer shall (without prejudice to any right or remedy available to Oceansing under the Terms and Conditions or general law) reimburse Oceansing such loss, damage, cost or expense on first demand by Oceansing. Oceansing further reserves the right to suspend the performance or any of its obligations under the Terms and Conditions until Customer indemnifies Oceansing accordingly. However, you cancel an order if there is strong, valid reason. Please note the following cancellation charges:
- A cancellation charge of 20% of the order will be imposed for all cancellation made after ordering.
- RefundIn the event of a refund, the Price paid with respect to the relevant Goods shall automatically be refunded to the credit card with which the purchase was made through PayPal. Oceansing will to its best effort inform Customers of the cancellation of the order and the refund made through PayPal. It is the responsibility of the Customer to check his/her PayPal account that the refund has been processed and returned. If the Customer did not register a PayPal account at the point of purchase, he/she should check his/her credit card transaction to confirm that the refund has been returned. If delivery has taken place, refunds will exclude the delivery charges paid.8. Exchange
If the product is different from what you purchased, you may notify us via email or phone and bring it back to Oceansing, within the 7 days (from your purchase or delivery). Please provide us with the receipt for the exchange.
Pointers to note:
- Product and packaging must be in its original sellable condition accompanied with the receipt.
- Customers must exchange for products of the same value or higher. There is no refund of cash, nets or credit card but only exchanges for other products are allowed. For products with value higher than the originally purchased product, the customer will have to top up the difference.
- Any free gifts, vouchers or accessories associated with the purchase must also be returned at the same time.
- Tank LeakageAny tank leakage due to manufacturing fault can request for a 1 to 1 exchange and is only applicable within one month of receiving the tank. After one month, customers will have to send the faulty tank back to Oceansing for vendor or manufacturer assessment if the item is still covered under warranty. For collection of the faulty tank by Oceansing, a $15 delivery charge applies. After the assessment or repair by the vendor or manufacturer, a $15 delivery charge applies if the customer wishes Oceansing to send back to them the tank.10. Late delivery, non-delivery, partial delivery
Anytime period indicated at the Website as to the delivery period of the products are estimates only. Oceansing shall undertake all reasonable efforts to ensure that the products are delivered to customer within the relevant period(s) specified at the website, or as agreed between Oceansing and customer. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, Oceansing is unable to guarantee there shall be no late delivery or non-delivery of the products and Oceansing makes no representations or warranties that the products will be delivered within such period(s). Customer hereby agrees that Oceansing shall not liable for any loss, damage, and cost or expense suffered or incurred by customer as a result of such late delivery or non-delivery.
11. Characteristics of products
Oceansing has tried its best to ensure that the images of the products materially resemble the products delivered to the customer. These images are provided to Oceansing by the suppliers/manufacturers of the products or other third parties. Due to differences in monitors, the colour seen on screen may not be exact colour of the product. Accordingly and due to limitations beyond Oceansing’s control, Oceansing is not responsible or liable for any differences or non-conformity of the products delivered to the customer as compared to the images of the products displayed in the Website.
By using the rewards to participate in Oceansing Rewards Programme, customers shall be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions.
Reward Ratio: Get 1 Rewards Point for every dollar spent on all products purchased from www.oceansing.com(Excludes Delivery/Shipping, Rewards/Coupon/Voucher Redemption). Redemption Ratio: Every 60 Reward Points is equivalent to S$1. The reward and redemption ratio may change from time to time without any prior notice to customers. Customers have to check and confirm the number of Reward Points awarded based on what is indicated under this page. Any existing reward points in your account will remain unchanged. Any changes to the Reward or Redemption Ratio will only affect new transactions after the change. Rewards points will be awarded upon checkout and can be checked through the Rewards History in your account. The Rewards Points can be used to offset your next online purchase. Rewards Points are valid one year from the date of purchase. Oceansing reserves the right not to replenish or replace any item that has run out of stock and reinstate your Rewards Points instead in the event Reward Points has been used to offset the purchase. Oceansing shall not be liable for any loss, injury, liabilities, expenses or damage howsoever incurred or sustained by the Customer and/or any other person by reason of, arising from or in connection with the redemption of any goods or services or for any other reasons including any change to the Programme or inaccurate or erroneous information.
13. Ownership of intellectual property, rights
All intellectual property rights existing in or in relation to the website and/or contents (including but not limited to any text, picture, image, sound, graphics, video and other data), the products and/or any information, images or drawings supplied with the products belong to Oceansing and/or the supplier/manufacturer of the products (where applicable). Nothing herein shall or shall be deemed to pass any such intellectual property right to customer.
Oceansing makes no representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) as to the intellectual property rights in relation to the products and/or any information images or drawings supplied with the products.
Customer undertakes not to use or download any material from the website and/or its contents (including but not limited to any text, picture, image, sound, graphics, video and other data) without the first obtaining prior consent or a license to do so from Oceansing.
14. Disclaimer of warranties
By using the service provided by Oceansing, you expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of this portal is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and that Oceansing assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or other settings. Oceansing expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied; and
- Oceansing makes no warranty that (i) the service and information provided will meet your requirements, (ii) the service provided will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the service and information provided will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) any errors in the portal will be corrected.
- Oceansing is not responsible for the death of any livestock due to the carrying out of our maintenance services.
- Law and regulationsBy transmitting an order via the website, the customer agrees that Singapore Law shall govern the Terms and Conditions and any contract or legal relationship formed on the basis of the order.
- FeedbackAlternatively, customers may send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.